2012年4月15日星期日

I am going home tmr, for a mission POSSIBLE.

Today is one of my great dear teachers' birthday and we had a great BBQ together. I will post more later about that. Since this is the first article of my blog, I want to record how amazing God is working in my life.

These are what I sent to a fellow sister: 
Finally I have made up my plan going home tmr at 1 p.m., by bus. My grandpa is still in the ICU and the doctor doesn't allow my parents to going into the room. Today My grandpa wrote a note saying that " Everyday is suffering". I can hear from my father's voice that my parents are sad, even though My mother kept reminding me to study and she doesn't want me to come home. Anyway, I don't want to regret and I think God is all mighty and I think God is calling me. In human eyes, even me as a christian I think everything is hard now but as the Bible says,

Jeremiah 32:27

27 “I am the LORD, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me? 

So that's it, I AM GOING HOME TOMORROW and that would be a 24 hours bus drive, I wish you can pray for me about my trip and praying that God can strengthen me. To be frank, I do not have the courage, I don't know what I am going to face.

God is with us.
Joanna
----------

and as I wrote in the email, I really don't know how can I make it and what am I gonna say. However, I need to remind myself that it is GOD who is taking charge of anything. No worry!

Okay, that's all about that, I need to head for my task now.

God bless me!!!!!

没有评论:

发表评论