2012年4月20日星期五

Thank you for your Prayers! And I know God is taking care!


Last night was horrible, when we all sat down and get ready for the supper, my aunt called my mom, saying that my grandpa's heart is not beating normally(心律不齐). They wanted my mom to go to the hospital and to have a family meeting---whether to do further treatment or not.

My Mom left home without eating anything. She did not want me to accompany either. Thus I cried loudly in my room and send test messages to all the Christians I can think of. Afterwards, I kept praying and praying, when I am tired I would read my Bible and verses. I was so helpless! I don't know what to do but to pray!

When my mom went back home she was discouraged. She told me that the conclusion of the family meeting is that they don't want to have further treatments to my grandpa, for 1.they have already spent so much money and the treatments are expensive; 2.my grandpa is old and his body maybe too weak to suffer from the treatments. Meanwhile, mom told me that all her siblings were discussing the funeral and the inheritances. She said she was too tired to join their discussion. Poor Mom, She needs Jesus's love!
------------------

Today I went to the hospital with my mom in the afternoon. Praise the Lord! He is conscious! I wept again. Since I can't talk with him face to face but the nurse can read letters for him, I wrote 2 notes for my grandpa. In the notes I mentioned that everything is going well in my life: I got a 1000 RMB scholarship in school and my graduate thesis is going to be published. Most importantly, I told him I am a Christian. I told him that God is almighty and HE loves everyone. "For God so loved the world that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.(John 3:16)". Also, I encouraged him that Christians all over the world are praying for him. I love him and God loves him.
Here are the notes:
Note 1:
Grandpa, I am Joanna and I am a Christian now. I want to share with you that God is taking care of you! God loves every human being and HE loves you! HE is with you! People all over the world is praying for you and God is with you forever and  always. Be Strong! For God so loved the world that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life! I am with you and I love you. God loves you,too! Open your heart and welcome God into your life! In Jesus's name I pray! A MEN!

Note 2:
I want to tell you that my thesis is being spoke highly of and it will be published soon. Moreover, I've got a 1000 rmb scholarship. Everything is turning out well. So will your health. God is with you! You are such a strong man that I really admire you. You are my great grandpa!
------------------------------
When the nurse was reading these notes to my grandpa, he kept nodding his head. I prayed at the same time. I really hope he can get to know Jesus and become a Christian! I comforted myself when I saw him nodding his head. What's more, the nurse came to me and told me that she will kept the notes and reread the notes sometime. That's out of my expectation! Because the notes cannot remain in the ICU! God you are so mighty!!!!

Besides, the nurse told us that my grandpa is able to eat liquid food, such as milk, fish soup, porridge etc.And his heart beats much normal than yesterday. Praise the lord! At least it's a good sign!

When I am home, my mom kept asking me what did I wrote to my grandpa. Thankfully, my parents are not so refusing God now. I pray to God that they can become Christians.
==========================
A long report for the updates.
Thank you all for your prayers!
Thanks to our great God!!
I pray that God can continue working on my grandpa and turn him into a Christian! In addition, use me as HIS good servant! Give me more courage and wisdom when sending the gospel!

Joanna

没有评论:

发表评论