2012年4月21日星期六

When no one is having hope, I still trust in GOD.

Here is a description of a normal day of my mom:


Today is my mother's turn to take care of my grandpa so it is the busiest day of hers. She needs to get up at 5:30 and cook some rice porridge for my grandpa. Then she will rush to the hospital and give the meal to the doctor. After that, my mom has to rush home and prepare breakfast for my Dad and took him to the bus stop where his company's bus will pick him up. Then she needs to either hurry home or head for the supermarket. Remember, this is only the morning! She will need to provide every meal for my grandpa and the family as well as doing the cleaning, shopping etc. Since we don't have car, things become even harder. 


The reason why I mention all of these is because I feel so proud of my mom. She is a strong woman. Besides, thanks to God that HE asked me to go back home so that I can be a helper of her, even though just for 10 days.
=================
And now is the report of my grandpa.


Praise the Lord! He is getting better! At least better than yesterday! The nurse told us that he can breathe by himself, with the assistance of a special device that helps him overcome the air pressure (I guess it's called "pressure breathing assister"). Moreover, she told us that he is able to create excreta (I don't know whether I have express the "human waste" in English correctly).

I also sent him notes. I quoted some Bible verses as well as telling him that I have confidence in my upcoming interpretation exam. I told him not to worry about my study. All the family members are taking care of him and we all wish him to recover soon. In addition, I said that my English teachers who are Christians supported me with money to buy bus tickets, so coming back home did not cost me a lot. All the Christians are praying! God is taking care of him! "For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day. (2 Corinthians 4:16)".
"But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.(1 Corinthians 2:9)"
Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us.(Ephesians 3:20)

I don't know whether my grandpa has accept Jesus or not, but I have faith in God's word! I think God is Working! I trust him!

To be frank, when writing all these verses, I am afraid being too "spiritual" thus I will upset my relatives or my grandpa. I am not sure...so I prayed when writing the note. I also encourage all the relatives to write notes to him, for we can not be with him face to face but we can express our love to him by letters! Chinese people really don't know how to express their emotion, but I encourage them to try! Even a simple sentence saying that "I love you" would be great!
----------------------------

When it's time to leave. The big family had a conversation. I can sense their hopelessness in their words. I should not blame them, for they are not Christians and they have been in this battle for more than 1 month, they are tired. But how I wish they can change their attitude! You know what, one relative even said that all the good signs are a sign of dying! God, save all these lost people!!!!

I think God is using me greatly. I am ready and I won't give in. When no one have faith, I have! When all the relatives are accusing doctors of their greediness, I don't think so! Why can't they see the positive side?

people are getting tired and more and more relatives are losing hope. I feel like the battle has began...A battle between God and Satan...:'( I won't fall!
------------
It's too late now, I will write more tomorrow.
Please continue to pray for my Grandpa, he is a good man and he is very strong. He has done many good things to others and all he needs is God's salvation!!!!! I love him! I want to see him in heaven!!!


God, save him Please!

没有评论:

发表评论